Nomura Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
Overseas Business Division. Quality Management Dept.
Purpose of this department
In the real estate development business in the countries where we operate, we aim to ” increase added value ” and ” increase customer satisfaction ” to meet local needs based on the know-how we have cultivated in Japan.
We organize the KAIZEN team with Japanese general contractors, design offices, manufacturers, and other external companies with extensive experience in the field.
Based on the concepts of “Localization,” “Organization,” and “Systematization,” we will develop business activities targeting all phases from planning and design to construction, sales, and completion, including proper control of costs and schedules, as well as improvement of quality and merchantability.
Create and operate design standards/manuals
- Avoid permission risk
- Product planning that meets local needs
- Design quality assurance and prevention of defective works
Site visit and KAIZEN proposal
- Site visit and inspections to identify issues
- Consideration of improvement method that can be implemented locally
- Improvement of on-site skills and philosophy
COMPLETION AND MANAGEMENT
Fulfill PDCA cycle
- Reduction of customer complaints through completion inspection
- Establish a PDCA cycle for the next project
- Value-up proposals based on feedback from properties management
HLURB LS NO. 003473 | HLURB ENCR AA
Location: 8th Ave. corner 36th St., Grand Central Park, North BGC, Taguig City
Completion: December 31, 2027
Owner/Developer: Sunshine Fort North Bonifacio Realty Development Corporation