JAPANESE TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
JAPANESE DESIGN EFFICIENCY, SAFETY, AND SECURITY
JAPANESE DESIGN EFFICIENCY
Enjoy convenience and efficiency every day with Japanese technology in your home.
Japanese Storage System – Organize your belongings with ingenious storage solutions such as a
(1) Shoe Cabinet, (2) Kitchen Floor Storage, (3) Kitchen Cabinets, and (4) Bedroom Closet.
(5) Kitchen Sink – A space-saving sink made for cooking preparation, washing, and draining.
(6) Below-Floor Drainage System (Sunken Slab) – A type of floor construction for easier pipe maintenance and repairs as well as water leakage protection.
(7) Separate Shower & Bathtub – Enjoy added luxury with a bigger space to relax and unwind.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Ingenious devices that keep you safe and comfortable inside and outside your home.
(8) Earthquake Vibration Control Technology (Damper System) – Viscoelastic coupling dampers that minimize vibrations and increase building comfort, safety, and resilience to both wind and earthquakes.
(9) Key Card Access for Elevator & Main Door – Security measure to restrict access to residential floors and for a more convenient access to residential units.
(10) Fire Detection & Alarm System – Smoke-detecting technology that will prompt you to evacuate and alert the building administration for immediate response.
JAPANESE TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
CLEANLINESS,CONSERVATION, AND RESOURCE-SAVING
Unique innovations that eliminate odors and are easy to maintain.
(1) Rangehood with Japanese Oil Filter Technology – Efficiently captures smoke and odor and has an advanced oil-collecting system.
(2) Air-Washing Tiles – Breathe easy with cutting-edge tiles that minimize excessive humidity, bad odors, and harmful substances in the air.
CONSERVATION AND RESOURCE-SAVING
Fixtures and devices for efficient use of resources.
(3) Japanese Shower Toilet – Get unparalleled comfort with a multifunction toilet washer that allows you to fully adjust the settings to your preference.
(4) Motion Sensor Lighting in Select Common Areas
UNIT FINISHES AND DELIVERABLES
|Foyer||Homogenous Tiles||Homogenous Tiles||Painted cement|
|Living/Dining||Engineered Wood||Painted||Painted cement|
|Balcony||Homogenous Tiles||Painted||Painted cement|
|Bedrooms||Engineered Wood||Painted||Painted cement|
|Master T&B||Porcelain Tiles (lavatory and water closet area) & Homogenous Tiles (shower area)||Homogenous Tiles||Painted gypsum|
|Common T&B||Porcelain Tiles (lavatory and water closet area) & Homogenous Tiles (shower area)||Homogenous Tiles||Painted gypsum|
|Kitchen||Homogenous Tiles||Painted||Painted gypsum|
|Utility Area||Ceramic Tiles||Painted||Painted cement|
|Utility T&B||Ceramic Tiles||Ceramic Tiles||Painted gypsum|
OTHER UNIT FEATURES
• Provision for water heater in kitchen and bathrooms (except for utility T&B and powder room)
• Provision for washer/dryer
• Provision for CATV and telephone line
• Audio-video guest annunciator system
• Individual metering for water and electricity
AMENITIES INSPIRED BY THE FOUR SEASONS OF JAPAN
There is great reverence for nature and the changing of seasons that influence Japanese lifestyle and culture. The amenity floor of The Seasons Residences is inspired by the four seasons of Japan, with the arrangement of the elements being inspired by spring (haru), summer (natsu), autumn (aki), and winter (fuyu).
THE GUEST HOUSE
The Seasons Residences is proud to present a unique amenity offering – The Guest House.
The design of The Guest House is inspired by traditional Japanese architecture, and will be made available for lease to relatives and friends of residents so that they, too, can experience the kind of lifestyle that The Seasons Residences homeowners experience.
The Guest House Garden
Designed by world-renowned experts in the real estate industry
The Seasons Residences is proud to introduce its team of experts behind this exceptional project.
Offshore Japanese Consultants:
Overall Conceptual Design
Senior Executive Officer
Head of Global Business
and Management Department
With more than 25,000 projects in over 250 cities across 50 countries, Nikken Sekkei Group is an influential entity in the field of architecture, urban planning, and designing.
The leader in “Space Creation” and “Space Vitalization”. Nomura Kogei’s business is centered on delivering dreams and excitement to end-users via research, consultation, design, planning, and construction.
Founded by Koichi Suzuno and Sinya Kamuro, TORAFU ARCHITECTS employs a working approach based on architectural thinking. The duo has worked on a diverse range of products: from development and interior design, spatial installations, and film making.
The Master of Modern Pattern Design, Asao Tokolo has created patterns with “connecting” as the theme. He is an active practitioner in the areas of art, architecture, and design. His design was chosen to be Tokyo’s 2020 Olympic Games emblem.
Architects and Engineers:
Arch. Carmelo T. Casas
FUAP, FPIA, AA
Founder & CEO
Casas+ Architects is one of the Philippines’ leading architectural firms. The firm designed many prominent high rise projects which transformed the skyline of key central business districts of the country.
OVE ARUP & PARTNERS
HONG KONG, LTD.
Principal | Managing Director
From 85 offices in 35 countries, Arup’s 13,000 planners, designers, engineers, and consultants deliver innovative projects across the world with creativity and passion. Arup has been working in the Philippines since 1986; and in 1990, it established a permanent office in Manila.
Michael Roberto P. Reyes
President & COO
Since 1957, DCCD has maintained its leadership position in the engineering consultancy business, and has successfully completed more than 10,000 engineering and other consulting assignments.
DCCD is the first Filipino engineering consulting firm in the country to receive the ISO 9001:2015 (Quality), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental), and OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety) for an integrated QEHS Management System Certification.
HLURB LS NO. 003473 | HLURB ENCR AA
Location: 8th Ave. corner 36th St., Grand Central Park, North BGC, Taguig City
Completion: December 31, 2027
Owner/Developer: Sunshine Fort North Bonifacio Realty Development Corporation